I feel so privileged to be a member . . . I am coming out of the comments . . .
Sunday: p90x chest, shoulders, and tris workout (ouch!)
Saturday: KFit lower body + ab ripper
Thursday: Dog walk with 90 lunges; rail push ups (2x 30); tricip dips (2x 25); squats (a few sets of random amounts - I was walking the dog and not so focused on the workout!). Also did the stuff Sarah gets me doing on the ball upright while walking (Pete was quick to remind me he lives in this neighbourhood too and can I refrain from this silliness . . .)
Wednesday: KFit upper body
Tuesday: Sarah's #2 workout (minus lunges because of ankle but added some squats)
Monday: p90x yoga
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Emma, welcome to the stage!
I assume Friday was martinis?
Sadly I think Friday was one beer and not even a glass of wine :(
Post a Comment