'Nuff said?
No pneumonia, but jeezus I'd sure like a good night's sleep sometime soon. I'm down to viewing "active lifestyle" as a successful workout. Like today: mowing the lawn with Tim in the backpack. (Not bad doing your yardwork listening to "Go Mommy, Go Mommy!" in your ear. Dude is serious about lawnmowing.)
Last time I took the child for his "well baby check-up" was at the 18-month mark, and he weighed about 27 lbs. Given that he's grown about about 8 inches in height since then -- seriously, the stepmoms measured him in July and this weekend and he's grown a full inch -- things like trips to the market (wherein Tim rides in the backpack), and stroller runs actually involve pushing a lot of weight.
Also, the kid is a sucker and still wants to be carried around all the time. This activity, I figure, contributes to my push-up training, in terms of biceps lower back work. Which is why I'm posting this on our workout blog. I can't work out like I used to, but motherhood has its quiet ways of paying you back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment