I almost never work out at nap time. It's right after lunch and also I'm not great at working out inside my house. (Though I think I could probably risk running a mile from my front door while Tim's down. He always sleeps for at least an hour and a half, and even if he woke up and wandered around the house for 5 minutes, the worst that would happen would he'd end up on the piano. And that's par for the course anyway.)
ANYWAY. The stars aligned somehow, and I threw this down today at naptime:
3 rounds, no breaks:
10/arm dumbbell snatch - 25 lb
20 squats - 45 lb
8 shoulder press - 45 lb
I considered doing a few more rounds, but wanted to fold laundry, make supper and watch an episode of True Blood before Tim woke up...
Hours later, an unplanned stroller run (about 4.5 kms), plus about 25 (10, 10, 5) bench push-ups and a head-stand at the park. (Also a somersault. Those are not as easy as I remember them from 27 years ago.)
Thursday, September 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment