Warmup: jogging on spot, knees up/back, jumping jacks, neck and shoulder stretches etc
Slo-mo 3 in 1 pushup: down slo for 4, up slo for 4: 3 sets of 4, each set move hands closer together (completed with 4th set on knees)
As many push ups as you can in 20 secs: 9
In and out shoulder flys: 2.5lb (easyish) x 2: arms to front then to side. 16 total
Chair tricep dips: as many in 50 secs: 35
Plange pushup = wrist near ribcage (ie back) as many in 1 min: on knees 9
Pike press: downward dog and drop head to floor: max reps: 12
Side tri rise (lie on side, lower hand on shoulder, tricep push up with other arm): 6l, 9r
Floor flys: push up position, slide one arm to side and do push up, slide back. X4 then switch sides. Max reps 1min30: 12
Scarecrows: 2.5lbs x2: arms out to side, 90' bend. Rotate to lift weights up 180' then down, 12-15 reps: 15
Overhead tri extension: 12-15 reps: red band (easy): 15
Two speed push up: 4 fast, 3 slow: max reps 1min45: 7, then 10 on knees
Y press (shoulder press out wide): 12-15 reps: 10lbsx2: 15
Lying tri extension: arms up, bend to ears: 2.5lbs: 12-15 reps: 15
Side to side pushups:(push ups moving arm out to side for wide pushup) max reps: 12
Pour: stand up, lift arms to side, rotate forwards, 12-15: 2.5lbs: 12
Tri extension lean to side sitting: 2lbs x 15
One arm push up: hahaha
Arms to side, small circles: 10 forwards, 10 back x2: 2lb easy, 2.5 hard
Throw the bomb: tri extension with hip twist: R15, l12 2.5 lbs
Pushup with clap: 6 off knees
Slowmo throw: 2lbs easy-ish( hard to describe)
Tri extension to side: front then back: 2.5lbs
Push up and then rotate to side with armmin air: 6? off knees
Fly row press 2.5lbs
Dumbbell cross body punch (lie on back and punch) max reps : 2.5lbs: 100
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
This was a bit of a disjointed workout as I was trying to write down what I did for HK. As I read it thru it probably still does not make any sense!
Man am I stupid!
I have been wondering why the 2.5lb weights were so much heavier than the girly pink 2lb weights I was given. And finally clicked that the weight is 2.5. So x by 2 and add the weight of the bar??? Sooo not smart when I workout!
So all those 2.5lbs weights I was using is at least double that!
Now, THAT is embarrassing!
Who invited the keener? ;-)
Seriosly though, two questions: how long did this workout take you (for the sake of planning); and, are your 2.5/5lb weights dumbbells?
I think the DVD is 55 mins and that includes an 8 min warm up, stretching, and him chatting
Yes, the weights are dumbbells.
Post a Comment