The greatest achievement of this workout was that after the third set of rowing, I laid down on a soft bed in the semi-darkness cuddled up to a warm little lump of coziness for five minutes... and then GOT UP AND FINISHED THE WORKOUT.
Tim woke up 20 minutes into his nap/my workout. Are you fucking kidding me, kid? NOT long enough for a morning nap. So I laid down with him a bit and he went back to sleep, and I finished up. I'd hit the wall after round 3 (as the numbers show), so the lay-down actually enabled me to finish.
In the nursery, pre-nap...
4 rounds:
15/leg hip raises (shoulders elevated)
Plank (90 count)
[Break to put Tim to bed]
In the basement...
4 rounds:
750 m row (3:23, 3:23, 3:35, [break to lay down with Tim], 3:25)
One-arm db presses, 22? lbs (6/arm each set)
Sometimes I do extra exercises I wasn't going to do simply to make it easier to record in the subsequent blog post. For example, I really only wanted to 3 sets of the dumbbell presses, but it would've been more complicated to write it down (as above), so I just did another set.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment