Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Late night run

Actually, 7 PM, but it was SO dark! I realized my double folly only after embarking: I was wearing head-to-toe black, and planned my 5K route down an completely unlit path. Luckily, it was not through the woods but beside a parkway, so I was at least lit up by cars coming and going. I followed the yellow line closely, since I was also night-blind without my glasses.

Anyway, 28:30 for the 5K. I kind of tried, particularly in the 2nd half. I think if I REALLY tried, and also put on music instead of a podcast of stand-up comedy, I could do it in 26 minutes. Maybe I'll give it a whirl on the weekend.

Also, I did two sets of 10 push-ups when I got back. Under Ken's orders.

Phewf -- I have three more days to get in my 4th workout this week!

No comments: