Monday, May 24, 2010

I have too

Been working out, just unable to post. Here is a catch up.



In the last 3 weeks I have been doing sprints with G-unit and another fella from work. Fully cleated, we have been going pretty hard doing a variety of sprints, conditioning and agility circuits. Pretty barfy all in all but we have progressed and are up to top speed action. My NO ACL knee sure aches after 3 of these in a row. I think we have managed to do 7 or 8 altogether.

I have also revisited the 800 m run where the first 400 m is at top speed and the last 400 m is for a good 800 m time. That one sucked, but I improved.

There were a few crossfits thrown in. One was a pretty brutal 3 rounds of 10x 95 clean and press, 15 pull ups and 800 m run. 31:00 shitty minutes. The other was Ms. Hedda's 4 rounds of 400m run and 50 squats (12:28).

Also went for an MRI and the tech, when pressed afterward on the condition of the knee in question, giggled and said, "Just take it easy". I see a surgeon in Montreal soon. AWESOME.

Today I hit the park with Benno and kicked some soccer ball ass. Then I did 10 rounds for time of 5 pull ups, 10 push ups and 15 situps (19:44).

1 comment:

Ms. Hedda said...

I can't believe what you can do with NO ACL. Nice.