Friday, May 21, 2010

Cherry picked WOD

I check the Crossfit site regularly to get ideas for workouts, but rarely do them full-on, and even only occasionally do them carefully scaled. I admit to cherry picking the ones that suit me. Like today. It was just what I like!

4 rounds for time:
Run 400 m
50 squats

My time: 14:20.

(I like that my time is within the range of what people are posting on the crossfit site.)

I want to try to remember to come back to this one, because I think I can do it faster. I was able to do each set of 400's at about the same speed (1:43 give or take a couple seconds); same with each set of squats (1:10). I took 15-20 seconds off between each exercise, and I wonder what would happen if I didn't. In other words, I could've tried harder!

Also, I did 30 or 35 push-ups afterward in sets of 5, superset with gardening.

No comments: