For the record, Tim did NOT repeat his sleeping performance from the other night. Oh, no no no. But we moved on from there and went to the gym TOGETHER this morning. The excursion was a complete success! I booked a VirtuCar (er, CommunAuto here in QC), dropped Tim off at the daycare -- where he headed straight for the wall of toys without looking back -- and had a great workout. He's still sleeping in the car seat, and I've eaten my lunch!
Anyway. Here's what $5 worth of daycare got me:
Easy-ish 1000m row (4:50 min)
4 rounds:
400 m run (all at 9 mph)
10 thrusters (20 lb dbs)
15 incline sit-ups
Not for time because I didn't have a watch and didn't check the clock, though I really didn't pause to rest -- just the time it took to get from one area of the gym to the next.
Finished with:
15 presses (45 lb)
15 squats (45 lb)
1/2 mile run at 7 mph
Superset of 3 rounds:
12 hamstring rollouts/hip raises on the ball
10 knee tucks on the ball
Plus, one happy, sleepy kidlet.
I brought down two pairs of black socks from the laundry basket this morning, one destined for Ben's drawer, one for my gym bag. Guess which pair I ended up wearing for my workout?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment