not much today, just some abs on my way out the door. circuit: 95 lbs roll-outs x5 20 back extensions 20 sit ups 95 lbs roll-outs x5 20 back extensions 20 sit ups 95 lbs roll-outs x5
I like how you squeeze in a tiny bit when you get a chance. I need to learn to do this, rather than just not doing anything if I don't have time for a full workout. (The push-ups are a start.)
What equipment (specifically) do you use for roll-outs? (I haven't found anything in my gym that would work...)
you have all you need! A barbell with some plates so the plates roll while you hold the bar. :-)
A mutual friend of ours does 10 push-ups and 10 tricep dips every hour on the hour in her cube. I think she makes sure that nobody is around first . . .
2 comments:
I like how you squeeze in a tiny bit when you get a chance. I need to learn to do this, rather than just not doing anything if I don't have time for a full workout. (The push-ups are a start.)
What equipment (specifically) do you use for roll-outs? (I haven't found anything in my gym that would work...)
you have all you need! A barbell with some plates so the plates roll while you hold the bar. :-)
A mutual friend of ours does 10 push-ups and 10 tricep dips every hour on the hour in her cube. I think she makes sure that nobody is around first . . .
Post a Comment