Thursday, May 1, 2008

Run 'n' thrust.

Title makes it sound almost fun, huh?

[skipping: 20 Dollar]

In anticipation of TUF and in the face of inclement weather, I dropped the distance and upped the speed for this circuit.

Five rounds of:
320m run (1/5 mile) + 30 lb thrusters (db)

speed @ 1%/reps
9.5/15
9.5/15
9.5/15
9.5/12
9.5-9.2/12 (Dropped the speed partway through to avoid a messy dreadmill situation.)

HR: 245*

Total 18-19 minutes. Or maybe it was 23-24 minutes? Well, at least I kept track of the rounds. (No watch to speak of, and without my specs, I have to get up real close to the gym clock to check it.) Yes, there were breaks between everything - 20-45 seconds.

Finished with alternating bench dips (10, 7 , 7) and knees tucks on the ball (12, 10, 10).


* Kidding. I have no idea, but my face is still pink.

No comments: