For time, that is.
[Skipping: Clint Eastwood],
Chin-ups: 4, 2, 1.5, 1 (regressing, apparently... I could have kept doing one at at time, but I was - as I mentioned - strapped for time)
One-legged sit-ups on the ball: 20, 20
Back extensions (ball): 15, 13, 11 (why are these so hard? I always go until by back seizes)
alternated with
Face-pulls: 50 lb x 11, 10, 10, 10 (I like these!)
Box jumps (16-18"? Step bench with 4 risers): 2 rounds of 30.
J-Boss is the new Sarah. Go figure.
Later. Kids in bed, groceries gotten, dishwasher emptied:
Push-ups: 19 (six over pb)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
where did Sarah go?
Mat leave starts in 1.5 weeks.
sweet push-ups, btw. it was stressful enough with your pressure on the chins . . .
And look at you now. You'll be doing push-ups in the hundreds in a few weeks, and I'll be regressing...
Post a Comment