Back to this killer: 16-12-8-4. I recalibrated the routes for fine-tuning (most sets needed a few more metres). And felt like I was gonna puke after each set. As usual.
Run
1600 m = 7:10 (6:56, 6:38)
rest 3 min
1200 m = 5:29 (5:23, 5:17)
rest 2 min
800 m = 3:37 (3:23, 3:59)
rest 1 min
400 m = 1:44 (1:35, 1:43)
Total = 24 minutes (23:17, 23:38)
A little slower than usual -- maybe me, or maybe the adjusted routes (a bit of both.)
Followed this with 20 minutes of very active play in the park. Just wanted to run around on the grass and insisted I join in - up and down the hill; skipping the length of the basketball court; hodling him at chest height for spinning around (again and again); and jogging with him on my "doh-da's" (shoulders).
Yesterday, I managed an unexpected workout when I had to run back and forth and back again to the garage to sort out getting my car registered. About 4 km, and the car is now officially registered in my name.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment