Back from Korea. Hard work that overseas travelling.
Did Ms Hedda's "sweet" workout from yesterday. What a miserable treat! I did the 65lb barbell warm up (10x DL, Sq., SHPDL, Hangs, PC's Presses, OHS's). I only managed 3 rounds of the workout before feeling quite shaky (I am admittedly exhausted). So, 3 rounds of 500 m row (1:54, 1:57, 2:06), 10 dips, 10 pistols (each leg). Nineteen minutes and change.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Friends, I had to drag Mr Jetlag away from working at his computer at 1 am last night. He'd only be back from Korea for a day and a half (and did not take a rest day from work). The fact that he can simple walk and/or form a sentence (not sure whether he can do these at the same time, tho') is a testament to his fitness and stoicism.
get some rest and take care of yourself. that jim guy can wait.
Post a Comment