I think the title describes what my winter will look like, workout-wise. Luckily, aside from the rowing part, the possibilities are (almost) endlessly variable.
Today, four rounds of:
500 m row (average 2:08 min)
10 thrusters (45#)
10 sort-of-goblet squats (35#)
(I think with goblets you're meant to hold the dumbbell at your chest? I let my arms hang so the weight was between my knees - necessitated by the fact that I was using weights on a stick rather than an actual dumbbell. Likely reminiscent of the gym in Dar).
Finished with a set of 10 45# presses and an easy 2000 m row (< 10 min).
I didn't time the circuit (lost the g-damn watch again!), but worked through it all as quickly as possible (not counting the finishers). Rested about 20-30 seconds at the end of each round.
Yesterday, I opted for an hour of kid-free Christmas shopping rather than a workout, but had squeezed in a Sunday 5K (24:55 min) to make up for it.
We've also been playing a lot of Boing-Boing -- a game consisting of holding Tim under the arms and "bouncing" him from floor to ceiling (or off various pieces of furniture) seven or eight times while walking through the house before finally throwing him on the couch and collapsing there with him. That's gotta count for something, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment