1:31.0
1:32.8
1:32.4
there is, what seems like would be, a very slight hill in the middle of our route. but it fucks up your stride on the way up AND the way down. surely once we become better at this (meaning: graceful and not galumphing buffalo), this won't matter.
![]() |

3 comments:
I'm on a constant search for the perfect 400 m route. (A track would be the perfect thing, of course.) My around-the-block has sharp turns and is slightly tilted (I alternate clockwise and counter to help balance it out). My pretty-flat-and-straight route crosses a busy-ish street often causing me to have to slow down or speed up for cars. And so on...
The 400 is a mindfuck in so many ways.
Nice times though. You'll pirouette through it in no time.
I plan to do this soon. Maybe tomorrow's workout so we can discuss at WC.
Post a Comment