So, I decided on the "800m" (not sure why I call them this as I have no sense of the distance!)
Did 7 sets: 3 min hard followed by 30 sec rest
5 min warmup and then cool down run back to the car = 45 mins of moving
The first 3 sets had longer breaks as my watch was acting up and I couldn't remember how to get it to move from one interval to the next. Ended up setting one timer for 3.30. This confusion also meant I did an extra 30 sec sprint in the middle somehow! Really pleased how this went as my goal when I set off was 5 reps. Felt great. Nel had a blast (and then a bath, which she was less psyched about when we got home!). Beautiful fall day today. Love life! Woo hoo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment