Found the little hotel gym on Youville. It was very well appointed and could suit our workout needs for a long time to come. Sigh. There is only so much time we have.
We did a 5 minute run then the barbell warm-up (10x deadlifts, squats, sumo's, hang cleans, power/squat cleans, presses, overhead squats. HK used ~35lbs, I used 65lbs.
Then we did 3 rounds for time-ish of 15 back extensions on a real GHD, 25 kettle bell swings (35lbs/17.5lbs), 10/5 pull ups. Time was 9:45 for HK and 13:30 for me. Kind of nasty.
Followed this up with a large Polish meal (lunch, at 3:45?) at Stache. Followed that up with Bison grass vodka shots. Followed those up with walking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
stew? google translate gives that as a possible meaning...
Yes, a large delicious cabbage and meat (chicken, sausage, etc) stew! It was awesome. As was the vodka. Oh, and the workout was fun too. LIFT. ;-)
I'd like to add that I tried REAL push-ups at the end of this workout, and I can do THREE.
Which is three times the number I could do a couple of months ago, when I figured out I was doing it all wrong and reworked my form and training. :-)
Post a Comment