Thursday, March 11, 2010

Three down

Monday was a rest day.

Tuesday was a retarded crossfit so I went out in the SUN! Ran 4 x 800m (3:20, 3:29, 3:10, 3:19). This was on the whole sucky and awkward. Followed up with 5 rounds of 20 walking lunges and 15 push ups.

Wednesday was a reasonable crossfit: 10 rounds of 135lb deadlift, (scaled from 15) 12 reps and (scaled from 15) 12 push ups. I did 11 rounds because I felt like a softy for scaling. Time was 17:13.

Today was another crossfit, but while waiting for the class room, I did power cleans 3x 95, 115, 135, 145, 155. Then 3 rounds for time of 30 double-unders (I did them!), 10 L pull ups (this was awkward on our pull up contraption. Should have done 15), 20 50lb DB squat cleans (50 lb each hand). Time was 29:28. Sweaty.

No comments: