Friday, March 12, 2010

Even managed to wear a T-shirt

Fight Gone Bad, scaled and tweaked for weaker folk, such as myself.

Three rounds, one minute for each exercise (number of reps completed in the final round):

Wall ball*, 12 lb ball (27)

Box jump, 15" (28)

Sumo deadlift high-pulls, 32 lb (23ish)

Push press, 32 lb (26)

Walking lunges** (35)

* With no wall off of which to bounce the ball, I just threw it up and caught it. A little easier than actual wall ball.

** The rower was far from the scene of action, so I planned to sub in skipping, but couldn't find any ropes. Lunges were an act of desperation.

Also, I stopped the clock between exercises so each exercise lasted a full minute, but I got a small break in between. I figure I averaged a 30 sec break between each exercise, and didn't take any extra breaks between rounds. I think I will continue to do it this way the next few times I try it because the equipment is not all in proximity, and also this workout is already really hard! It's about time I got red-faced.

Finished off with eccentric chin-ups (chin-downs?). Just three, and tried to descend over the course of a 20 count.

No comments: