My achilles tendinitis is in full flare. it warms up enough by the time i get to the bus that i can walk like a normal person.
Wednesday - abbreviated practice as there were no lights.
Thursday noon - BT sprints in the park. Long active warm-up as touched on by overunder. Then sprints up the hill (10yds?). Then we worked on some bail drills. This was an "easy" day because there was a lot of pain spread around on Tuesday (I was not there).
Thursday eve - opportunity out of the blue to play men's league. iron man, 5x5. Today at lunch I was supposed to run with funkywalker. This is now a recovery day.
Read an interesting article about your bum. Barbell hip thrusts are the future?
And tabatas.
Friday, September 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I actually got overunder to read the butt article! (I think he did so to make sense of my excited but possibly confusing description and wild gesticulations.) We are so adding glute-specific stuff to our workouts. For me, it's a particularly exciting discovery because some of the exercises (esp at the bodyweight stage) lend themselves SO well to working out with baby. Yay.
Post a Comment