Thursday, September 17, 2009

Glum Sprints

Solo at the park at lunch. I received the BT sprints from the day before and went to town, with some innovation around a time limitation (meeting).

1.5 k run to park, active stretching, 10 yard runs there and back (kicks, high knees, hi hops, side shuffles, crossovers, backwards.

4 x 3 hard steps then jog it out, 4 x 3 hard steps, jog, 3 hard steps, 4 x 3 hard steps, plant, 3 hard steps.

2 x 60 yards sprints.

lunges (10 x front, 45 deg., 90 and backward each leg). 2 x 10 second groin squeezes.

4 x 3 hard steps, 60 at 60%, three hard steps.

15 yard 12's (sprint there, backward, there again x 12). same but with side shuffles.

3 x 5 hill runs (about a 20 degree angle, 15 yards or so).

2 x 5 burpees, sprint 25, 5 burpees, sprint 25.

1.5 k run back.

In other health related news, I am getting up the gumption to go see a doctor about meniscus tearing, which I am fairly certain I have and would consider surgery for. My knee is not allowing me to be me.

No comments: