ever since boarding at Christmas I can hear my left knee when I go up stairs. I'm sure that's good. Except I can't get it out of my mind when squatting.
squats: 207.5x5, 240x5, 272.5x5. would have like to have done more on that last set but a) i've been tired the last few days (mystery) and b) i got way forward and good morninged the 5th rep.
good mornings: did 1 and it didn't feel right. the end.
rollouts: max incline, 2x3sets.
palloff press: 60x10sx3sets each side.
suitcase walk: this was terrible. my grip didn't last to do what I hoped (this can't be because I worked my grip last Tuesday!). maybe just tired. 60yds each side, 1 minute rest, then just a few yards on each side.
plate curls: 10x8x3sets each side.
fat grip holds: 30x60s, 45s, 30s each side.
Tuesday, January 22, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow. Plate curls. Gonna try!
I'm getting a clamp at Canadian Tire. http://www.gripfaq.com/Wrist_Strength_Exercises/Plate-Curl/
Post a Comment