In a hurry today, I did this with the empty barbell:
10 rounds of -
5 thrusters
7 hang cleans
10 sumo deadlift high-pulls
= 16:20 min
It's supposed to be as many rounds of the above as you can do in 20 minutes. See, for example, last Halloween (13 rounds).
Without the following excuses ( a) I haven't lifted weights since March so I am weak; b) it was HOT, my grip was not only weak but sweat-slicked, so I could barely finish the SDHP's in the last few rounds; and c) I had much else to do to prep for the arrival of my sis and nephew tonight) I may have managed 12 in 20. I'll try it again when the heat wave breaks and after doing a bit more upper body weights.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
fun. i am going to try this one out next week. tho sadly, in an aircon gym.
enjoy your company :)
Post a Comment