Six days in a row of exercise! What a week. (Unposted: Tuesday's frisbee game, featuring another stellar point-scoring relationship pass, this time a beautiful huck by Ken to HK's strike. Both the huck and the strike shocked the heck out of all witnesses.)
Today, Tim is with his Aunties (Stepmoms?) for the day; after dropping him off in Aylmer I took myself for a long run. I took an amazing, completely wooded route (ie: shady and scenic) along the Quebec side of the Ottawa River. I listened to a couple of podcasts (This American Life on fracking, and the Munk Debate on whether China will dominate the 21st century) and thoroughly enjoyed myself.
It felt wonderful, and my pace turned out to be pretty good too: 1:08 min = 12.2 km.
Next up on the Day With Nothing To Do: shop for a floppy sun hat and check out No Borders. After I finish this margarita.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment