I think I will tag it the "16-12-8-4" (Overunder's idea; I believe he will follow with a post of his own on this.) This is an excellent one - painful but so satisfying.
Run
1600 m = 6:38 (6:57)
rest 3 min
1200 m = 5:17 (5:34)
rest 2 min
800 m = 3:59 (3:25)
rest 1 min
400 m = 1:43 (1:36)
Total -- 23:38 (23:32)
In parenthesis are the times from my previous crack at it. I have mapped a new route for these distances, so I'm not sure a comparison is fair; it's hard to know how precise Googlemaps Pedometer is. I'll just have to do it again soon with the current mapping and compare that.
Specifically, the initial mile seems a bit fast (see below). However, it DID feel pretty good...
Last Friday, I ran a mile and then did some squats and presses:
Mile - 6:48 min
Squats - 105 x 6, 6, 6
Presses - 45 x 10, 10, 8
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment