Prepping for a workshop I gave Friday and a previously committed dinner at M&Ls new house prevented a trip to the gym Thursday. Yesterday stopped in for 3 miles on the treadmill on the way home from the workshop. Was brain dead so all I could manage was putting one foot in front of the other. No speed work. No high speeds. I think I did it in 28 mins. Just happy to sweat.
Today have decided to not go as I now have to prep for day 2 of the workshop and think I need the time. Boo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
A slow jog is perfect for a busy week. File under "active lifestyle" and "stress release".
Jealous of your treadmill. I'd love one right about now!
I don't actually mean to assume your run was slow -- I meant "easy" run. :-)
Post a Comment