Monday, February 13, 2012

Cleans!

Finally, a workout! Life has been interfering with my workout time. Luckily, CeLilly have helped out so I haven't  had to miss a frisbee game yet. Really having fun with the 4x4 -- even better when Emma joins in, like last night!

Today:

5 min moderate-hard row

Supersets
squats - 115 lb x 5; 105 lb x 6, 6
presses (one arm db) - 25 lb x  6, 5, 6 (per arm)

cleans - 65 lb x 6, 6, 6
bent-over rows - 30 lb x 7, 7, 7 (per arm)

plank (hands on the med ball) - 45 sec x 2
v-sit twists - 40, 30 (touching the 3 kg med ball to the ground from side to side)

5 min moderate row.

(I haven't done cleans in, like years. The weight was moderate enough that I wasn't in too much danger if my form was dramatically awry. It was enough to make my legs really burn though - what a fantastic exercise!)

It had warmed up outside a bit by then, so I backpacked Tim from school, stopping at the park to play for awhile. I wasn't quite dressed for it, so I stayed warm by doing some push-uppy and pull-uppy things while he played.