After 9 straight days of travel and work have managed a 26th floor hotel workout I think the jet lag really messes with training of any kind. I know that every time have travelled far fr frisbee the first few days are brutal. Then its all good. Today was brutal. Just could not put any intensity behind h exercises. Prolly a good thing.
Run 2K, 9:30
Warm up things (you know when you see an Asian guy at the gym, like a recent immigrant type, and they might do little warm up things that look, well, not Western? I was that guy, in reverse).
3 rounds 15 deep squats with a 50lb db + 15 flat back extensions on the press bench (awkward!)
3 rounds 10x45 lb db squat clean and jerk (10r, 10l) + 15 inclined sit ups.
3 rounds 10x35lb db bent over rows + 20 walking lunges.
5 rounds 5x45lb skull crushers, 5l+5r 25lb curls, 5l+5r 25lb single arm presses.
Phewf.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the phrase "warm-up things".
Post a Comment