Saturday, August 28, 2010

Kettlebells!

I was going to do this workout again (rows and thrusters), but having recently noticed that my gym has kettlebells (either new or hidden until now) I decided to replace the thrusters with KB swings.

But then the rower was buried until a pile of stationary bike because they were polishing some of the floors where the bikes were, so I also replaced rowing with running.

So my workout ended up looking like this:

Run 1.25 miles (10:00)
50 KB swings (25 lb)
Run 3/4 mile (5:45)
35 KB swings
Run 1/2 mile (can't recall the time, but I ran slightly faster)
20 KB swings (and found myself wishing for that liquid chalk for the 2nd time this week)

It took about 28 minutes. Not really comparable to the rows and thrusters, since running is slower and I did slightly longer distances.

Finished with 10/leg split squats (30 lb bb) and 3, 2, 2 dips.

No comments: