Saturday, April 3, 2010

Spirit of Tabata

Based on Tabata Something Else (back-to-back tabatas of pull-ups, push-ups, sit-ups and squats with no break in between), with multiple cheats.

My version:

Pull-ups = on the machine with 75 lb offset (7, 7, 6, 6, 5, 6, 5, 4) = 46
Push-ups = from the knees (16, 13, 11, 8, 8, 7, 6, 6) = 73
Sit-ups = feet hooked (is that cheating?) (11, 10, 9, 10, 9, 11, 11, 10) = 80
Squat = no cheating! (19, 17, 17, 15, 15, 16, 15, 16) = 130

Total reps - 329

I also took little 30 second or so breaks between each tabata. Still, ouch.

Overunder just finished this same workout, but without the cheating... I must go pick him up of the floor. (Kidding! He looks remarkably well for having just tasted the fire of hell!)

1 comment:

joseyposey said...

Wholly wow! I'd be bent over a bucket...

Can't wait to try it.