Monday, April 5, 2010

Good Friday

Gone bad.

A weekend of crossfits with swe(a)etie.

Tabata something else on Saturday. Total reps; a shitty 315 by CF standards, but I was strict on the time, with no perceptible rests between tabatas. Go, go, go!

On Sunday a pretty awesome running workout that Ms Hedda posted. I think the sub-6 mile is not far off.

Today was another crossfit; 10, 1; 9,2; 8,3... 1,10 reps of db clean and jerk and weighted pull ups for time. I used 30lb db's for the clean 'n jerks, which was easy to be honest and I should have used 45's, and a 25lb db (held between my feet) for the weighted pull up. These were not easy, but I did straight sets up to 6, then 3,3,1 and all by 2's after that. Time was a pretty shitty 23:06. The pull ups killed me. I was weak, so as punishment I did 5 x 20 sit-ups with an 8lb ball under my chin.

Nice to see your posts Joseyposey!

No comments: