As soon as I mentioned Turkish get-ups in a comment, I had to do them. And it turns out that burpees still win the "suck" prize. TGU's are way more fun. "Fun" being relative, of course.
Anyway. I did the heaviest squats ever in my life today! Plus some other stuff:
Squats: 115 x 7; 125 x 5, 5, 5 (Ready for the big plates!)
Chin-ups: 7 or 8 singletons (Time to try multiples, I think)
5 rounds:
10 Turkish get-ups (5/arm, 10 lb db)
12 box jumps (6 risers under the step - 16"?)
Pace run: 1 min at 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 6.5 mph (Hoped to get up to 9 mph, but ran out of steam.)
On vacation in NS next week, so I'm planning runs and BW tabatas (if Baba is willing to pitch in for childcare!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
those squats are awesome!
indeed they are! have a great time with the kelly ladies (and the wee men) out east.
Post a Comment