Saturday, April 10, 2010

1/2 lb of butter & a cup of cream

In my dinner last night, meant morning yoga by the sea was a no go this morning. When everything finally settled, I decided for more pain by attempting tabata something else, as posted by the love birds last weekend. My results looked like this:

pullups (27k or 59lbs lat pulldowns): 12, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 4, 3 = 49
pushups (from knees): 16, 8, 3, 3, 0, 4, 2, 2 = 38
situps (feet hooked): 12, 10, 9 ,5, 6, 6, 6, 6 = 60
squats: 13, 15, 10 , 11, 9, 5, 8, 9 = 80

total = 227

I think I will have to slow down on the pushups and try for greater consitency, The zero was a much needed thirty second rest.

warm up and down with an easy mile.

1 comment:

Ms. Hedda said...

Discomfort aside, that supper must've been delicious...

I could be wrong, but I think tabatas are about going all out, come what may.