Anyway, that "free-time" used up, I've been managing only one or two workouts a week for the past long time. These include:
- Sunday runs in the arboretum. I think I've done three of these since Christmas -- about 50 minutes and maybe 8 km?, and we finish up with walking lunges, in increasing numbers each week. This week we did 140, and also added three sets of push-ups (13, 9, 10 for me).
- 5K row. Just one since the last post. Tim in the Jolly Jumper for half an hour. I shaved 45 seconds off my time: 23:15. Will be examining Josey's advice on stroke pacing for the next one.
- Today, I managed three sets of DB snatches (23 lbs, 15/arm/set) and three sets of ball sit-ups before the Jolly Jumper meltdown. After providing a snack, I was all out of workout energy and instead opted for back-to-back rye and cokes.
No comments:
Post a Comment