of the week:
3 rounds of 800m run, 50 sit-ups, 20 dips for time.
Well, did it all in 30:21, which I think sucks but does include all the extra treadmill ramp time and stuff, which amounts to not at all that much really.
Times for 800m: 3:20, 3:32, 3:40, -nothing fantastic but the last one was pretty hard. Did them at 2%
Let me tell you about hooking your feet for 150 sit-ups, 50 at a time; Try to avoid the big toe cuticle area. I had to do them on the ball. I hooked my toes under the footrests of a back extension thing (seldom used as it does not have enough pulleys, chains, cushions and pins). I am missing some skin :-(
Dips: 20, 10+5+5, 5+5+4+3+1+1+1. If EVER I have to lower myself into a manhole I know these will come in handy.
I had hoped for 27:00 or so. The last set of dips took time. I didn't feel gross the whole time, which was kind of nice.
Tomorrow: legz!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Or, if you've rolled to the far side of your cube, you could get of your chair really quickly. To answer the phone.
Crossfit in action.
Post a Comment