chins: 20lbs x5, x3. Faded fast and wanted some in the tank for Friday so I didn't do a third set. I hope this was compromised by my barbell rows yesterday and not some wall that I've hit.
running: 1 mile at 7.2mph (MHR 169), rest (3.2mph'ish) for 5 minutes, 1 mile at 7.2mph (MHR 174). The theory is these runs are at my lactate threshold.
face-pulls: 60 x50reps.
bent over flyes: 10 x20reps.
Turkish Get-up style guide.
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
For sure it was yesterday's rows. There are no walls.
(BTW, massage today and I got the strong impression that my massage therapist does NOT approve of chin-ups. I'm not sure what to do with that. Likely nothing.)
What are face-pulls again?
yeah, my upper back is pretty ropey too. Have you gotten a foam roller?
Face-pulls: stand in front of the cable tower with a rope extension. The end of the rope in each hand and the pulley at head height (or higher?). Pull to your face. Really targets your upper back -- really good for internally rotated computer geeks.
I have a very sore left knee and a strain in my right upper thigh. And I thought yesterday's run was easy . . . hmmph.
Awesome - I was looking for an exercise targeting that specific area.
Massage next week is going to focus on my "entire shoulder cradle". And I'll lie about the chin-ups (they are on deck for... well maybe tomorrow actually. Depending on whether part-time kicks in today or what.)
Nice pic. Wondered what fit pit meant...
Post a Comment