Monday, April 28, 2008

the "McPie"

but first, the chins: 20lbs x5, x5, x1
<some time later>
400m
10 Turkish get-ups @ 15lbs. (5 a side)
400m
10 TGU's
400m
10 TGU's
400m
10 TGU's
400m
17 minutes, 10 seconds. MHR 182.
The 400's were at 9mph. I have a sinking suspicion that the dreadmill reset to 0% after the 2nd 400m rep.
Also, a tip. I bring some change and keep track of my intervals by moving a quarter or nickel to the other side of the dreadmill when I complete a rep.

4 comments:

Overunder said...

That is a hot workout!

Ms. Hedda said...

How did it feel? Were the TGU's harder or easier than you expected?

Yeah, the dreammill resets... So many details to remember!

Ms. Hedda said...

"Dreadmill"

That was a weird Freudian.

daddy-o said...

The TGU's were easier than I expected when combined with the 400's. However, I was expecting death and I think I was between silliness & madness. I did the TGU's different than the "usual" way. IS there a usual way? I will post the link.