Saturday, March 7, 2009

Posting for Five

Slackers ;-)

Wednesday lunch workout:
A McCircuit, 3 rounds for time of 400m run, 25 6kg ball slams, 15 pull ups, 15 dips.

Time was a miserable 34 minutes. Its the damn pull ups. I can do 13 in a row the first round, then 5,5,3,2 then 3,3,3,3.... its brutal. Mind you, they are the straight hang, tits to the bar kind of pull up, not the "Weeee! Look at me go up and down fast!" kind that the faux-hawk, wife-beater, half glove types like to do. Do I sound defensive?

Runs were 1:30 and 1:30 respectively. Oh, the last 400m run was a 500m row because of a broken foot. Or Legionnaires disease. Or something, but it hurts a lot. In my foot. And I can't run properly.

BTW, if bicep curls help you answer the phone fast, dips certainly tune you to slam it down.

No comments: