Wednesday, January 7, 2009

the rundown

dips: 35 x2, x2, x2, x2, x1 (9)
press: 80 x7; 70 x8, x8, x6. (29)

later in the afternoon . . .

chins: 10 x8, x6, x4, x4, x3 (25)
seated row: 130 x10, x8, x7, x5 (30)

finisher type thing -

bench dips/alt db curls
20/10 @40lbs (5 a side)
10/2
6/6 @35lbs

forearms:
bb wrist curls: 45 x20, x10, x10
db wrist extension: 15 x10, x6, x5 (both sides)

db hold: 70lbs per hand, hold for max time.
33s/23s/20s.
Started at the tick of 2 minutes (like the sets do).

evening . . .
3 rounds of
-6 wrist rolls @ 20
-captain of crush trainer gripper 12 reps a side
-16 lateral hammers a side.

Feeling run down and not nailing things like I think I should. Maybe this should have been an off week. I have been going harder for a while now.

No comments: