Today:
squats: 215 x5, 5, 5. increase weight.
stopped there as when i was warming up on the presses my left delt tweaked again. I'm going to avoid upper body work for the week and see if that helps.
so . . . i went for a jog.
3 miles (that's 5.1 km to you ms. hedda) in 34:16. Heart rate: 146bpm. This was pretty slow but i sure wasn't pushing it at all. And the snow was nice.
last week:
Tuesday - hatha yoga at work. The instructor touched my hips. And laughed.
Wednesday - frozen car. Lunchtime yoga basics in the neighbourhood rather than work.
Thursday - yin yoga. I love this. It is stretching and no postures that you have to hold until the damn leader is done talking.
Friday - hatha yoga at work. I am the only person that drips sweat at yoga. More research needed.
I though my muscles were really loosening up and that my left delt ache was a distant memory (oh well). I'll keep going. Hip toucher is tomorrow.
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ha ha ha ha.
Post a Comment