I just don't know what the real story is today. Is it the guy who marched across the gym after my first set of big-plate squats to tell me "Tu es tres fort. Bravo!" ? Or adding a whole extra chin-up to EACH of my three sets? Or the fact that I can suddenly do dips? (Inspired by Josey, I decided to attempt unassisted dips for the first time. Josey should've come along sooner!)
I'll tell it as it happened, and let you decide. ;-)
Squats - 135 x 5, 5, 4 (wearing runners: very squishy and unstable! Chucks are official gym equipment now); 95 x 10, 45 x 20
Chins - 3, 3, 3
Presses - 62 x 2, 2, 1 +2 push press
Box jumps - 16", 5 sets of 10
Dips - 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 1; with 45 lb offset - 3, 2
Hip raises (shoulders on bench) - 25 lb x 12, 12, 12
Incline sit-ups - 15, 15
Side planks - 40 count per side
And I still had time for a shower before picking up Tim. Who wanted to stay and play.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am usually taken by surprise at what I can actually do or almost do. I would have figured you'd have no problem dropping a few, as le gars says 'tu es tres fort'!
And josey was always around, she was just hiding on the sidelines, too scared to play.
Post a Comment