New Brace!
Tried it out twice last Thursday. In the field behind work, in the rain, I did half field warm ups (A's, B's, High knees, butt kicks, S runs). Then I set up a 12 yard Tee and did 3 rounds of: cut down and right / left, cut down and back, cut down and right then across the top to the left / left then across the top to the right, cut down stop and go again. Then I did about 50 static start 3-quick-steps-to-get-open moves. I was soaked, but my hair was sooooo soft later on. Also, my brace works nicely. I notice the added stability.
That night I went and played Frisbee. I didn't really have any trouble. All good!
Friday I did the Crossfit: 5 rounds for time of 40 double unders, 30 x 24 inch box jumps and 20 45 DB swings. At the end of round 4, when I realized that I was going to hit 25 minutes and the super people on the main site did it in just under 10, I stopped: 22:46. That was hard.
On the weekend I did crossfit Jack Shit.
Today I ran 4 x 800m. The first was the warm up run: A's, B's, Butt kicks, high knees -anything to get the legs loose and heart rate up. Then I ran 3 with 3 minutes rest in between. Felt good-bad! Times were 2:40 (PB), 3:01, 2:56. Then I did 5 rounds for time of 10 pistol squats (5 each leg), 10 push ups, 15 sit ups. Time was 9:43. Then front and side planks for 1 minute each.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment