Friday, October 2, 2009

Hurry! Hurry!

Not much time at lunch. I changed at work, ran to the car to get frisbee stuff, then ran to the little field behind work to do sprints:

Vigorous warm up (two laps, A's, B's, C's, shuffles, lunges, karaoke, swerves, backwards),
4 x 3 hard steps then jog it out (across 15 yards),
4 x 3 hard steps, full stop, jog it out,
4 x 3 hard steps, full stop, sprint to 15 yard mark,
4 x 15 yard sprints,
4 x 50 yard accelerations (75% to 100%)
4 x 50 yard sprints at 100%
4 x5 burpees, throw to half field, chase to disc, 5 burpees, throw to end zone, chase,
5 goal post pull ups, 2 hucks, chase to other side of the field, repeat 4 x.

Then just throwing (around a HUGE invisible mark) and chasing. One fast warm down lap, stretch, back to work. I tried to keep the intensity up all by my lonesome. I imagine from the work windows it looked like I was having an imaginary game or something...

No comments: