Catch up - finding it hard to find time to post. My lap is currently being shared by the computer and the sleeping baby.
Saturday:
I hadn't gone to the gym often on Saturdays, otherwise I'd have known that it closes at 5 PM, and wouldn't have headed there at four-forty. So the workout was a bit quick, and I'm having trouble remembering...
Warm-up - 15 squats and 15 presses with the bar
Squats - 85 lb x 7, 7, 7
Presses - 55 lb x 5, 5, 5
Pull-downs (chin-up training) - 120 lb x 3
Then I noticed I was the only one left in the gym, so I left.
Today:
Same warm-up
Squats - 95 lb x 7, 6, 6; 45 lb x 15
Bench press - 45 x 15; 65 x 16; 75 x 5, 5
Pull-downs - 120 lb x 3, 3, 2; 90 x 8
Treadmill - 3 x 400 m/7 mph (1% grade, with 1/10 mile rest at 5 mph)
I tried running at 7.5 mph, but it felt like that ole pubis might well fly apart. Awesome. Will have to rest those parts a bit before frisbee next week! It will be awhile before I get my mile back...
* Chest press - one of the staff at the gym spotted me (unsolicited), which explains both the 16 reps, and the fifth rep of the last set. Nice to be pushed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment