squats: 245x5, 5, 5, 4, 2. I have a horrible feeling that my form is terrible. More specifically, that my knees are sliding forward at the bottom. I don't want to go back to ground zero. On the plus side, i could be lifting a lot of weight even with terrible form.
bench press: 145x5, 5, 5. increase to 150.
power cleans: 150x3, 2, 2, 2, 1. Try again next week at 150.
barbell rollouts: 135x5, 5, 5. Increase . . . something. I'll have to see how this affects my core strength later in the week. If it's okay then I will increase the weight and the reps both as I was not at failure.
ankle flexion: with the white body bar x40, 25.
forearms -
wrist flexion: 45 bb x 20, 20, 14.
wrist extension: 20 db x6, 6, 6.
Monday, February 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment