Monday, February 23, 2009

Reporting in

I have been trying to publish this f*cker for a week. I wrote it two Satruday mornings ago...

Thursday was;
press 7x1 with 105,115,115,115,110,110,105 then
Power cleans 3x5 with 115, 135, 145 then,
Deadlift, 5 reps with 250.

Friday saw mad 800's. At 1% grade 2:54, 2:56, 3:13. Then I had to stop. It was close to barf time.

Off to China where I'll be exercising my eyelids I suspect...

A ball slam: take a rubber medicine ball (6kg) and lift it over your head. bring it down as hard as you can as though you are trying to smash it to pieces on the floor. Use your legs, arms, abs; grunt. It will bounce and as you come up from the slam place your hands under the ball, heave it up and do it again. Try to make it bounce to head height or more. Once you have the rythm you will start to chant "I've been working on the railroad..." Well, maybe not.

No comments: