I'm kind of starting to hate the fast 5K, but I keep doing it anyway. I figure at some point I will get better at it. Surely?
Also, it's a fair compromise between "run in the woods" and "hard workout". I'm doing myself no favours (pleasure-wise) by sticking to this godawful hilly route, but that's where the woods are.
So, 5K = 23:58 minutes.
A minutes and a quarter faster than last time. Interestingly, I did get seven hours of unbroken sleep last night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
how much better than sub 24 mins do you want to get!?! That's alomst a 7 minute mile - for 3+ miles....
See, this is why we share a blog! You make me feel good. But isn't it closer to an 8 min mile for 3 miles?
Maybe I just want a sub-24 5K to FEEL better. :-)
if you are pushing yourself all out, it is never going to feel better until it's over!
and I was rounding down cuz it was faster than 8 mins ;)
Post a Comment