Saturday, October 22, 2011

This week

Zumba'ed Wednesday (as I get the moves I am starting to break a sweat during these classes and I think it must be good for the abs. Smetimes I feel as if I'm at a strip bar thou!)

Thurs was active lifestyle - nice autumn evening walk with dog and husband. The unusualness of Pete walking with us called for take out Thai and wine :)

Friday was a nice dinner, actually an amazing dinner, at Black Cat Bistro.

Today was KarateFit - tough class that made me feel very nauseous towards the end so took a bit of a breather. tonight T and K for dinner and all winter comfort food - wouldn't go down well with HK :). Still haven't listened to the podcast as trying to figure out how to get it off my email/computer and onto a mobile device so I can listen and multitask. I will though . . .

Maybe tomorrow will be some strength stuff .....

Happy weekend Glee Clubbers! I bought a wonderful selection of wine today (mostly Spanish) - will share the good stuff.

No comments: