Hubby and I were clearly on the same page Friday -- 5Ks all around, without even planning it. (Overunder's unknown time: Tim found, played with, and misplaced/hid our family Ironman. If you find it, let us know. Meanwhile, I've figured out how to make the iPod timer work. Phewf.)
My run was that hilly one, and I came in at 24:40. I'm gonna run this route for a few months, then plan a nice flat one and see how that impacts the time. (Is that cheating? Or smart training?)
Finished with 60 walking lunges and two sets of 10 bench push-ups*.
Meanwhile, I'll keep hoping that this hacking cough that's been keeping us all up at night for the past week does not turn out to be pneumonia. (No fever yet and we did a 7 km stroller run this morning, so that's a good sign.)
* I'm starting from scratch on my push-up training after reading this. As of now, I can two exactly TWO push-ups the way they're "supposed" to be done. Grrr.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment